Chevy Bolt Specs
Electric vehicles like the 2021 Chevy Bolt are rapidly gaining traction with Port Huron drivers, but can an EV take you as far as you need to go? On a full charge, the Chevy Bolt range reaches a maximum of an EPA-estimated 259 miles — enough to last the average commuter nearly a week! Read the guide below from Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot to explore the Chevy Bolt specs and the many benefits of choosing an EV as your next vehicle in Marysville.
Chevy Bolt Battery & Performance Specs
The impressive Chevy Bolt range is just the start! What you may not know is that the lithium-ion Chevy Bolt battery delivers the punch and power you expect on your Lake Port drives:
- 200 horsepower and 266 pound feet of torque
- Up to an EPA- estimated 259 miles on a full charge
- 0-60 mph in 6.5 seconds*
- Rechargeable Energy Storage System
- 12-volt battery rundown protection
- Available 7.2 kW onboard charging module
Why Go Green in Fort Gratiot?
Thanks to recent technological advancements, driving an EV has never been more affordable or convenient! Just a few key benefits of EVs include:
- The average commuter travels just 40 miles per day. With the 259-mile Chevy Bolt range, most drivers could go days or more without a charge.
- Without oil changes, transmission fluid flushes, engine belt replacements, and more, the Chevy Bolt battery requires less time and money to maintain.
- The myChevrolet Mobile App with Energy Assist makes it a breeze to search for charging stations and plan your route from your smartphone.
Three Ways to Charge Your Chevy Bolt Battery
There are three quick and easy ways to charge your Chevy Bolt battery. Read more about Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 EV charging stations below:
- Level 1 Portable Electric Car Charger – These 120-volt chargers can provide power to your EV via a three-prong household outlet. They only deliver about 4 miles of charge per hour of charging time, but many drivers keep one handy in case of emergency.
- Level 2 Charging Unit – You’ll often see these 240-volt chargers outside grocery stores or at gas stations. We recommend installing one at home for a full charge in about 9.5 hours, perfect for charging up your Bolt overnight.
- Level 3 DC Fast Charge – Providing up to 100 miles of range in just 30 minutes, level 3 chargers are available at public charging stations across Clyde. You can expect to pay more compared to public level 2 charging stations, most of which are free or take a small fee.
Discover Chevy Bolt Battery Power at Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot
*EPA-estimated 259-mile EV range. Your actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, and how you use and maintain your vehicle.
More from Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot
Whether you’re running errands in Port Huron or leaving Lake Port far behind, you won’t see anything on the road as instantly recognizable as a Chevy Camaro. That’s to be expected when it comes to the bold styling of a longtime legend—but you might be surprised by the affordable 2022 Chevy Camaro cost: for the entry-level trim,…
If you’re searching for an attractive and powerful SUV for your Fort Gratiot adventures and need to tow a jet ski or ATV, the 2022 Chevy Equinox is a great choice! So, how much can a Chevy Equinox tow? The Chevy Equinox towing capacity reaches 1,500 pounds when properly equipped. Learn more about the new…
If you want a mid-size SUV with the capability to tackle all sorts of adventures around Port Huron, the Chevy Equinox is a great choice. There are eight 2022 Chevy Equinox colors for you to choose from to match your vehicle’s exterior to your unique style. Keep reading to learn about the 2022 Chevy Equinox…