Meet the 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer
The 2021 Chevrolet Trailblazer is the latest addition to the Chevy SUV lineup, and we’re certain that Port Huron-area drivers will be thrilled by all that it has to offer. With its bold styling, spirited performance, well-equipped interior, and affordable price tag, this compact SUV is an ideal choice for families or anyone who leads an active lifestyle. Learn more about the new Chevy Trailblazer in this guide from Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot.
2021 Chevy Trailblazer Price and Trim Levels
There are five 2021 Chevy Trailblazer trim levels to choose from, each loaded with convenient features at a budget-friendly price. All Trailblazer models are available with all-wheel drive, which can provide enhanced traction and control in all weather and road conditions. Check out the starting MSRP and feature highlights of each Trailblazer trim to find out which will best suit your Marysville driving needs:
- Trailblazer L – Starting at $19,000, this entry-level trim comes standard with the Chevrolet Infotainment 3 system, a 7-inch diagonal color touchscreen, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth® audio streaming for two active devices, voice command pass-through to a compatible phone, and Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™. Standard safety features include Automatic Emergency Braking, Forward Collision Alert, Front Pedestrian Braking, and Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning.
- Trailblazer LS – Comes with a sticker price of $21,500 and adds features such as 6-speaker audio system, a digital compass in the Driver Information Center, fold-flat front passenger seatback, and 17-inch aluminum wheels.
- Trailblazer LT – Starts at $23,600 and includes LED fog lamps, heated power-adjustable manual-folding mirrors with body-color caps, silver-painted roof rails, and remote vehicle starter system.
- Trailblazer ACTIV – Starting at $25,400, this trim is powered by an ECOTEC 1.3L Turbo engine with Variable Valve Timing (VVT), direct injection, and stop/start technology. Features include a two-tone roof, sport terrain tires, LED taillamps, and dual-outlet exhaust with round polished tips.
- Trailblazer RS – The top-of-the-line RS model is also priced at $25,400 and includes all of the features of the ACTIV trim with the addition of 18-inch high-gloss black machined wheels.
2021 Chevy Trailblazer Interior
The Trailblazer is a compact SUV, but that doesn’t mean it compromises on interior space. Offering seating for up to five and best-in-class rear-seat legroom, everyone will be able to ride in comfort on the roads in and around Lake Port. And as you would expect from an SUV, the Trailblazer interior is versatile and can be easily configured to carry all of the sports equipment or camping gear you need. With the 60/40 split rear seats folded down, you’ll enjoy a maximum cargo capacity of 54.4 cubic feet, and with the available fold-flat front passenger seat, you’ll be able to accommodate objects that are up to eight and a half feet long.
Test Drive the Chevy Trailblazer at Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot
Ready to get behind the wheel of the exciting new Chevy Trailblazer? Contact us to schedule a test drive. Don’t forget to take a look at our new vehicle specials and current offers and incentives to take advantage of our latest money-saving deals. We want to help you find the Chevy SUV that is the best fit for your lifestyle and your budget today, so make sure to compare the Trailblazer vs. Blazer to continue your research, if necessary.
More from Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot
Electric vehicles like the 2021 Chevy Bolt are rapidly gaining traction with Port Huron drivers, but can an EV take you as far as you need to go? On a full charge, the Chevy Bolt range reaches a maximum of an EPA-estimated 259 miles — enough to last the average commuter nearly a week! Read the…
Which of the 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 configurations will best meet your driving demands in the Port Huron area? There are a number of new Chevy Silverado 1500 models available, so you have no shortage of options and price points from which to choose. Discover each of the Chevy Silverado trim levels so that you can…
How much is the Chevy Silverado? It depends on whether you go with the Silverado 1500, the Silverado 2500HD, or the Silverado 3500HD. But ultimately, you will find that the 2021 Chevy Silverado price is quite affordable, especially when you shop at Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot. Discover the various Chevy Silverado price points, and then visit us near…