2021 Chevy Suburban Interior
With spacious passenger room, an immense cargo area, and innovative features, the 2021 Chevy Suburban interior stands to improve your every drive around Port Huron. Find out how the Chevy Suburban interior can accommodate your family in this guide from Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot.
Chevy Suburban Seating
This full-size Chevy SUV is ideal for large families, carpool leaders, and adventurers alike. In fact, the Suburban seating accommodates up to nine passengers comfortably across three rows, with your choice of cloth or leather upholstery. Check out the Chevy Suburban interior dimensions for passengers below.
- Head Room (Front/Middle/Rear): 42.3 inches/39.0 inches/38.2 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Middle/Rear): 44.5 inches/42.0 inches/36.7 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Middle/Rear): 66.0 inches/64.0 inches/48.4 inches
Chevy Suburban Cargo Space
The Chevy Suburban cargo space is also exemplary, whether all three rows are occupied or you fold the seats down to open up more room. Below are the Chevy Suburban interior dimensions for cargo.
- Cargo Space Behind 3rd Row: 41.5 cubic feet
- Cargo Space Behind 2nd Row: 93.8 cubic feet
- Maximum Cargo Space: 144.7 cubic feet
2021 Chevy Suburban Interior Features
The 2021 Chevy Suburban interior is certainly practical, with elements like the standard Cargo Management System, carpeted floor mats, and an available collapsible cargo area organizer. There are a number of comfort, convenience, and connectivity features installed inside the new Chevy Suburban, too, all of which will enhance your Marysville-area drives.
Chevy Suburban Interior: Standard Features
- 4.2-inch diagonal color Driver Information Center
- 10-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- 10.2-inch color touchscreen display
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Bose® premium 9-speaker audio system
- 12-volt power outlet
New Chevy Suburban Interior: Available Upgrades
- 12-way power-adjustable driver and front passenger seats
- 8-inch multi-color Driver Information Center
- Automatic heated steering wheel
- Center console lockable storage box
- Navigation system
Tour the Chevy Suburban Interior at Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot!
Do you think the roomy Suburban seating and generous cargo space are what you need for your daily Lake Port area drives? If so, get in touch with Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot today to schedule a test drive! Our new Chevy inventory boasts a number of Suburban options, and there’s always a way to save with our lease and finance specials.
More from Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot
If you’re searching for an attractive and powerful SUV for your Fort Gratiot adventures and need to tow a jet ski or ATV, the 2022 Chevy Equinox is a great choice! So, how much can a Chevy Equinox tow? The Chevy Equinox towing capacity reaches 1,500 pounds when properly equipped. Learn more about the new…
If you want a mid-size SUV with the capability to tackle all sorts of adventures around Port Huron, the Chevy Equinox is a great choice. There are eight 2022 Chevy Equinox colors for you to choose from to match your vehicle’s exterior to your unique style. Keep reading to learn about the 2022 Chevy Equinox…
Sleekly styled and packed with advanced technology features, a new Chevy Traverse is a great buy for Port Huron families. If you’re wondering whether the Traverse cargo space and technology can meet your needs, read below for an overview of the 2021 Chevy Traverse interior from Moran Chevrolet Fort Gratiot. New Chevy TraverseContact Us Chevy Traverse…